catton rifle shoot 8th march

SPARKIE

Hope to be there if Carl confirms there is space for me. See you then. I'll sort out the payment for the PW weekend same time. It's going to be a good year.

Ok dave im sure there's space for you bud see you sunday.

HI HOW DO YOU REGISTER FOR CATTON

For this sundays shoot you need to look here and contact carl to book your place. http://www.cattonriflesport.co.uk/

For the pw camping weekend/rifle shoot you need to look here and pm me.... http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/303871-pw-catton-rifle-shoot-weekend-2nd3rd-may-2015/

welcome to the forums too

Yes booked in and looking forward to it. :)

cool and welcome to the forums.

martyn

Edited by SPARKIE

I'm sure can sort something for ya how far do you want to go lol.

Shooting starts at ten but people start congregating at about 9 for tea/ coffee n brekkie cobs or signing on.

What ever distance the other shooters are shooting will be great. 22lr distance mind not centrefire. Darran.

Another cracking day, a bit damp in the middle but it just gave us an excuse to stop for a burger. The sun in the afternoon was worth waiting for. Thanks to Carl and all the crew :good: Looking forward to the PW weekend, only a few weeks away now. :) :)

did you come today LARRO?

Hello. Yes I did SPARKIE and ended up talking to a guy called John who has been three or four times before and also had a chat to Carl. It was great to stretch the legs on my 22lr and to be fair it is an accurate little ****** once I did my range estimation part right. Pity about the rain as I wanted to stay longer but my cloths where water logged so It became just too uncomfortable but really enjoyed the time I was there. When I got home I sent a tx message to Carl thanking him for giving me the opportunity to shoot there and said I will try to make it to more of these days. I have a .223 Tikka arriving at my RFD in the next few days so will bring that so should be more fun. Thanks. Darran.

Edited by LARRO

Was a good day apart from the rain, I sorted the 308 out and flung 100 rounds down range, was good to see the usual suspects

Another good do , organised by Carl and Martin,

Bring on the Pw weekend,

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=mqquote&t=306816,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,Iyoo61qY5s4');

//]]>F8E11992-3D8B-43CE-B3E4-E7236F6BA70D_zps

Fatty and thinny.

Who's is the end rifle? With the little gay mod sock on ???

Lol

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=503e0f5f10cc1848c6d1085e3a60142e&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=306816&p=2775318&md5check=555de54fa80edfd908e462136c6406b3&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,w9xgdu5n770'); //]]></script>F8E11992-3D8B-43CE-B3E4-E7236F6BA70D_zps&&0

Fatty and thinny.

It's teletubbies headgear that gets me :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will have yours first probably. The 6.5x55 has been scheduled for April, I have been asked by Mauser to `stretch it's limits` so am just deciding what scope to put on it. I don't want to put a big target scope on and most of the top end turret capable European hunting glass is limited to 10 milliradians of adjustment from zero which will get me out beyond 800 yards or so. Not sure but I will sort something and might have it for Catton maybe?

What about one of the zeiss V8