Airwolf Tactical finally christened

evo

went out with my new Daystate Airwolf tactical last night to an equestrian centre to have a look round as a few rats have been showing, so I sat in the barn out of the wind with the night vision kit attached,

I had to wait an hour as a lady was cleaning up in the stables so I decided to sit down and wait, as soon as she had finished and turned all the lights off I switched the NV kit on and had a scan round but nothing was about,

15 mins later whilst scanning two big bright eyes popped out from under a shed, it was approx. 25 yrds away, now I had pre baited this area and the little critter could not resist having a munch on the bait I had put down,

I placed the crosshairs on its head and just as I was about to pull the trigger the little blighter moved back under the shed, 20 mins later he re appeared and again started munching on the bait but this time I was ready,

crosshairs on, pulled the trigger and thwack the Air Arms diablo 8.4gr struck home and perfectly in the head,a few twitches later he was deceased and one less rat to run around,

I waited for a further hour but nothing showed so ended up packing in and testing another kit I had built ,all in all a nice evening out in the fresh air even if it was only one rat I thoroughly enjoyed the evening,

here is a pic of the rifle and the head shot rat

006_zpsmdabqfc7.jpg

003_zpsgbnzfdru.jpg

atb Evo

Edited by evo

Good work bob, always good to be out as they say

cheers lee, I,ve never seen a rat bleed like it lol, enjoyed getting out and just sitting in the dark waiting for something to happen, I was out testing a kit I,ve just built so it was an excuse to take the rifle as well

Glad you got the rifle power concern sorted.

yes mate all sorted and didn,t charge a penny for his time ,,over the moon pete, back out tonight after them again lol

ps ,,rang ya this morning pete,,,,no reply

Edited by evo

Nice bit of rat splatting there Evo :good: Just as I was about to get amongst the rats on the other halves yard, the farmer poisoned the lot.......spoilsport!!

Rifle looks sweet :good::good:

cheers marc, impressed with just how accurate the rifle is, back after them tonight, he cant use poison because his lazy terrier would eat the lot lol