patten test fiocchi steel 35g size 2 70mm

littlerob

Just rough patten test on a box baikal standard half choke. Box was 15inch wide x12inch tall 25meters away 96hits onJust rough patten test on a box baikal standard half choke box was 15inch wide x12inch tall 25meters away 96hits on box have got a picture I will up load it later as on phone a few gaps but it the first patten test I dont with it box out of 150 pellets. Have got a picture I will up load it later as on phone a few gaps but it the first patten test I dont with it. Would this get the job done on duck and colse geese for next season

I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you've written.

In my opinion, this doesn't seem to be a proper pattern test. I will answer your question, though. Those cartridges will be fine for ducks and geese.

Edited by motty

Ok it was not a propper test as only found a box 15inch wide X 12inch tall. Shot with half choke at 25meters from a baikal under over mp27. Got 96 hits onto the box cartridge had 150 pellets in it .there is a few gaps I try and get picture on later.and would it be ok for duck and geese close around 30yards out

Ok it was not a propper test as only found a box 15inch wide X 12inch tall. Shot with half choke at 25meters from a baikal under over mp27. Got 96 hits onto the box cartridge had 150 pellets in it .there is a few gaps I try and get picture on later.and would it be ok for duck and geese close around 30yards out

ANY shell should pattern well enough through ANY choke at 30 yards. It's when the shots come at distance that pattern testing will become useful.

When I find a another box or find a proper patten plate target. I want to try at 35yards and 50yards with different cartridges and see what happens. To find best for the gun. I already use eley lightning size 3and eley vip size 4, on pigeons rabbits and hare's