west country game fair

activeviii

Well went today and spent the day having fun with the family wife on the basc clay instruction and kids on air riffles

I picked up some pigeon decoys half flocked shells but other then the norm nothing really to get excited about

I think the event needs some changes to it some how a bit of a refresher etc

Well went today and spent the day having fun with the family wife on the basc clay instruction and kids on air riffles

I picked up some pigeon decoys half flocked shells but other then the norm nothing really to get excited about

I think the event needs some changes to it some how a bit of a refresher etc

Still disappointing then , was hoping to go tomorrow .

I went satutday, had a good day, took.tge pup and he was brilluant, thought id walk around outside near clays gradually getting close until he freaked. But he ignored it all the way until i was between the two stands.

I think as has been said, if the footfall.isnt there then the exhibitors wont make the effort and vice versa

I've been most years and it just seems to get worse and worse as a 'game fair'. No decent gunshops/stands there and the same old cheap tweed jackets stands that are at every show. I like to take the gun and have a go at the clays which does pad the day out but definitely need to try and gain some of the bigger names/shops back. Avalon etc used to be there but not anymore?

It's a day out early in the year but room for improvement!

I've been most years and it just seems to get worse and worse as a 'game fair'. No decent gunshops/stands there and the same old cheap tweed jackets stands that are at every show. I like to take the gun and have a go at the clays which does pad the day out but definitely need to try and gain some of the bigger names/shops back. Avalon etc used to be there but not anymore?

It's a day out early in the year but room for improvement!

Was surprised not to see avalon but i expect they would get enough business in tge shop on a Saturday to make the game fayre a lost cause. There were a few good gun stands this year but you're right about clothing, also i found it very crammed in the main hall.