hi from sunny rhondda valley

penpych

thankyou steve b wales new to the forum just started shooting 4 months ago so i will probably have lots of questions in the next few months anyway its not really sunny here its cold and wet ha ha

Hello and :welcomeani: I am just a few mountains away , Abergavenny , what you shooting , Rifle ,Shotgun or Airguns ?

hi everyone thanks for making me welcome at the moment im using one of my sons beretta 12 bore shot guns went to a local shooting ground sunday and broke it a small pin in breach is now bent and the top lever wont move across freely anyway he has 2 berretas an auto and an o/u 686E thats the one thats broke also pair of 12 bores that fold up i think they are called poachers gun he didnt moan about it tho as i did mention that id spend his inheritance ha gutted about the gun really need to find someone good to repair it in mid glam lots say they can fix it lots talk the talk but cant walk the walk tho one local g/smith even put the bits from one gun into another

hi everyone thanks for making me welcome at the moment im using one of my sons beretta 12 bore shot guns went to a local shooting ground sunday and broke it a small pin in breach is now bent and the top lever wont move across freely anyway he has 2 berretas an auto and an o/u 686E thats the one thats broke also pair of 12 bores that fold up i think they are called poachers gun he didnt moan about it tho as i did mention that id spend his inheritance ha gutted about the gun really need to find someone good to repair it in mid glam lots say they can fix it lots talk the talk but cant walk the walk tho one local g/smith even put the bits from one gun into another

there`s a bloke called vince he`s down your way church village

forgot to say he`s a gunsmith he can fix it

forgot to say he`s a gunsmith he can fix it

hes a top gunsmith and his wiorkshops a right machine toy shop but be prepared for a LONG wait if you take anything in and i mean long...