PW Charity Shoot Raffle 2015

shoot and be safe

The Pigeon Watch NvS Charity Shoot will be at Orston Shooting Ground, in Nottinghamshire on Saturday 16th May 2015. In aid of Orchid Cancer

If anyone has got a prize to offer, please post below.

This is for a good cause and raises a lot of money on the day.

I'll kick things off with:

A 100 clays at Leadbrook clay shooting ground, Flint, North Wales.

This ground is re opening again soon, More details to follow when I have spoken to Malcolm.

I'm certain there will be many more fantastic prizes offered, so sign up to have a chance of winning a prize on the day.

Good luck to you all.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pigeon Watch NvS Charity Shoot will be at Orston Shooting Ground, in Nottinghamshire on Saturday 16th May 2015. In aid of Orchid Cancer

This ground is re opening again soon, More details to follow when I have spoken to Malcolm.

Good luck to you all.

Yeah good call Mark

. A day on the Crown Shoot

Can't make the shoot as it falls on extremely busy week here. But I will donate a weekend stay for 2 in one of our pods or 5 nights camping/caravaning on the campsite. You can add extra people, nights and a hook up for your tent or caravan at extra cost. We do not accept groups. To be taken out of the main peak season. Have a look at www.tollgatefarm.co.uk

Edit to say it in Perranporth, Cornwall.

pod2_zpsab207207.jpg

podspace4_zps2f3e2148.jpg

beach3_zps58106218.jpg

beach5_zps6e7b43e8.jpg

Edited by rimfire4969

I'm certain there will be many more fantastic prizes offered, so sign up to have a chance of winning a prize on the day.

Good luck to you all.

beat you to it chubbs :D

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/306568-pw-nvs-charity-shoot-registration/?p=2767574

It seems that you did. But you didn't start the topic :P:lol:

That now means there are 2DAYS on the Crown Shoot up for grabs in the raffle :good:

Plus a extra day on a separate sweepstake ;)

Is it me or are raffle prizes and Shooters for the event slow coming forward this year ?.

So to get the ball rolling I will offer a morning and evening flight on the Wash for one person.

Sorry but this has to be open to a BASC member only.

To be arranged on a mutually agreeable date ( I would recommend mid October- November ).

The lucky person will need to be reasonably fit as there will almost certainly be a bit of a stroll involved , in addition they will need a suitable gun for the foreshore ( steel proof ).

I will provided suitable cartridges.

They must not be afraid of a little mud , and will also most likely need some sort of sense of humour if they are going to put up with me for a day.

I can help arrange B&B but that will be at expense of the person who takes the day.

I cannot guarantee you will put anything in the bag but can guarantee you will see sights and hear sounds that will last in the memory .

Is it me or are raffle prizes and Shooters for the event slow coming forward this year ?.

So to get the ball rolling I will offer a morning and evening flight on the Wash for one person.

Sorry but this has to be open to a BASC member only.

To be arranged on a mutually agreeable date ( I would recommend mid October- November ).

The lucky person will need to be reasonably fit as there will almost certainly be a bit of a stroll involved , in addition they will need a suitable gun for the foreshore ( steel proof ).

I will provided suitable cartridges.

They must not be afraid of a little mud , and will also most likely need some sort of sense of humour if they are going to put up with me for a day.

I can help arrange B&B but that will be at expense of the person who takes the day.

I cannot guarantee you will put anything in the bag but can guarantee you will see sights and hear sounds that will last in the memory .

It is still early days yet and I'm pretty sure there will be a last minute rush of entries. The raffle usually expands as the days go by and the prizes have been acquired.

Great offer with the day on the Wash :good:

I can vouch that there will be a lot of mud and lasting memories will be made.

is this humble offering acceptable as a prize

hardness rating en 51 . of damascus steel ,with a red deer antler handle.if a knife is ok as a prize happy to send it in as i lost my dad n both grans to cancer atb
Edited by clakk

Hi

Wonderful donation to the raffle clakk lovely looking knife

Great day out on the wash from fenboy can't see a problem with getting a goose would be

ayano3 dosent seem to have a problem with doing it

Great prizes

All the best

Of

Just because you pulled one out of the bag when you went out with him does not mean the same will apply in my case :lol:

If someone comes at the suggested time of year I am sure they will see some even if they do not get to shoot one and the sight and sound of 1000s of pinks leaving the mud at dawn is worth the trip alone for anyone who has not experienced it .

I will certainly be doing my home work before the day to give the lucky person the best possible chance .

Nothing to do with pulling one out of the bag 😗

Skill of my guide

Years of study of the quarry

Hours of preparation

Oh and he is a god amongst men

Most who know him call him ayano2

Which in the local dialect translates to

Walks like a pink foot 😊😊

All the best

Of

Nothing to do with pulling one out of the bag 😗

Skill of my guide

Years of study of the quarry

Hours of preparation

Oh and he is a god amongst men

Most who know him call him ayano2

Which in the local dialect translates to

Walks like a pink foot 😊😊

All the best

Of

He didn't deliver on my visit, but I still very much enjoyed the weekend in his company. :good:

Fenboy, you mention "ringers". That's typical southern behaviour, but it hasn't worked 4 out of the last 5 shoots :lol:

He didn't deliver on my visit, but I still very much enjoyed the weekend in his company. :good:

Fenboy, you mention "ringers". That's typical southern behaviour, but it hasn't worked 4 out of the last 5 shoots :lol:

But your from the north 😂😂😂😂😂

Everyone knows geese only go south in the winter