Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a cake tin on OF's raffle photo

:shaun:[/quote

Oh no you didn't

However should you be lucky enough to win a prize in the raffle

To northerners you have to buy a ticket to do this 😗

And chose the day in the forge you can have home made cake of your choice 😋😋🍰🍰

I like cake 😋

Right, I've again got a very generous donation of a slab of cartridges from John Beswick of Rainhill Cartridge Supplies (don't know what yet but they will be fibre wadded pigeon loads).

I haven't asked yet but there's almost certain to be a voucher for a round of clays at Catton Hall Shooting Ground at Frodsham in Cheshire.

Over the Xmas period I won a couple of bottles of Scottish falling down water which can go in the raffle (I've become more of a G&T drinker in my dotage)

No doubt I'll uncover yet another something that I've bought and never used which can go to a good cause a bit nearer the day. Which reminds me I'd better get booked on.

Mr Potter

Seeing as both myself and Siberian Tiger have decided to shoot now, I feel it only right that both Potters be banned from having their raffle tickets entered for the draw. In return for them being red carded, we will add a slab of Gamebore Black Gold 8's to the raffle prizes and if we have any left, a bottle of Mr Digweeds finest Champagne.

I imagine the North will now breathe a sigh of relief at the addition of our extensive clay shooting talents :no: , with the exception of Son of Potter who will now be panicking about the safety of his Bacon Butty :lol:

Edited by canthitathing

Seeing as both myself and Siberian Tiger have decided to shoot now, I feel it only right that both Potters be banned from having their raffle tickets entered for the draw. In return for them being red carded, we will add a slab of Gamebore Black Gold 8's to the raffle prizes and if we have any left, a bottle of Mr Digweeds finest Champagne.

I imagine the North will now breathe a sigh of relief at the addition of our extensive clay shooting talents :no: , with the exception of Son of Potter who will now be panicking about the safety of his Bacon Butty :lol:

I can see myself now, shooting off a slab of Black Gold 8's then relaxing with a glass of fine champagne. Cheers canthitathing.

Right guys Following last years success (or should that be luck !) of getting one of the winners a goose,I am putting up a days guided wildfowling with myself on the Wash This will be at a mutually agreed date and the winner must have BASC membership and a suitable gun I will provide cartridges if necessary Also going into the draw I have a £25 gift voucher for Browns Angling to be used in their Leighton Buzzard or Haddenham shops I have another couple of prizes in the pipeline and will post details of these when confirmed Here's looking forward to a great day,come on the South !!!

Right guys Following last years success (or should that be luck !) of getting one of the winners a goose,I am putting up a days guided wildfowling with myself on the Wash This will be at a mutually agreed date and the winner must have BASC membership and a suitable gun I will provide cartridges if necessary Also going into the draw I have a £25 gift voucher for Browns Angling to be used in their Leighton Buzzard or Haddenham shops I have another couple of prizes in the pipeline and will post details of these when confirmed Here's looking forward to a great day,come on the South !!!

Your not going to guide them up to their nuts in mud I hope Tony :lol: I would also supply the lucky winner with a spade .

Your not going to guide them up to their nuts in mud I hope Tony :lol: I would also supply the lucky winner with a spade .

OK I will also supply a pair of water wings and only take the winner out on a 7.5 metre tide or bigger !

OK I will also supply a pair of water wings and only take the winner out on a 7.5 metre tide or bigger !

Lets hope whoever wins this prize owns and knows how to use a compass because if it's foggy there will be two people needing rescuing :lol::lol: mind you Tony can't keep on using the old "it was foggy" excuse for missing Geese :whistling::whistling:

Edited by oxfordfowler

Makes my prize seem inadequate :lol:

Lets hope whoever wins this prize owns and knows how to use a compass because if it's foggy there will be two people needing rescuing :lol::lol: mind you Tony can't keep on using the old "it was foggy" excuse for missing Geese :whistling::whistling:

He does not need the "it was foggy" excuse Stu as he has plenty of others :)