What a beaut!

Scully

Have posted the link to my rebuild on here before, I'm now at 5 1/2 months of it being in my workshop and it's starting to look like a vehicle again. Time to flip it round and start work on the back end!

http://www.landyzone.co.uk/lz/f6/straight-6-rebuild-266514.html

Very impressive; would love the space and time to rebuild one from scratch.

The 'bug-eye' Sprite looks nice too.

Have posted the link to my rebuild on here before, I'm now at 5 1/2 months of it being in my workshop and it's starting to look like a vehicle again. Time to flip it round and start work on the back end!

http://www.landyzone.co.uk/lz/f6/straight-6-rebuild-266514.html

Impressive that - I'm jealous of your skill, your knowledge and your garage. How do you know what needs doing and how to do it? (You're not a mechanic IIRC)

I like the way the drinks in the picture escalate - tea first, then beer, then wine - you'll have shots lined up on the bonnet before it's over! :lol:

I'm not a mechanic, I work in a university running an undergraduate physics lab and I'm the 'elf and safety coordinator for that department. I work on the principal of if you can tap a hole through it with a cross pein hammer then it's rotten and needs fixing, hasn't been rocket science so far just working methodically and not looking at the enormous 'To Do' list! Refurbing the gearbox scares me but needs to happen, only one real way to learn, just get stuck in!

I've just submitted an update on there to show what I've done over the last few days.