Buffalo River LCD/Digital Gun Cabinets

I have 4 cabinets on the go, which in total, will hold 19 firearms. I have placed my 'toys' in them, and there is plenty of space left, so as to avoid bumping and scratching them against each other. I would like to have one of the big 24 -28 gun ones, but have nowhere to fix it to.

I ABSOLUTELY Love the big Liberty Safes!!!

You get those up to like 80 gun which is crazy!!

And i think the door organiser panels is class! (For holding pistols and stuff!)

I want one before i die! :yes:

i took the plunge and have just ordered a 14 gun buffalo river black diamond. shipments to importer is due in april and acording to the shop i ordered from after he contacted the importers rep to check when the new shipment was due they only had two left in stock from that shipment. a lot more than i wanted to pay at £535 delivered but on that particular safe not a bad price

main reason for the diamond is not just because it looks better (come on we all like pretty things!) it has a thicker steel door and a different keypad system. heres a stock photo of the diamond

post-58889-0-98003100-1426943880_thumb.jpg

a six gun extra deep BSA safe with locking top box will be up for sale soon if anyone wants one, its been lined with carpet and has a battery operated sensor light inside as well

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 10 gun gold and the digital pad has worked flawlessly for the last 2 years on the same set of Duracell batteries. Its carpeted inside so guns are protected and if there is a problem with the keypad there is the backup key access.

However - When I first received mine as you do I tested the lock etc downstairs and to my horror it wouldn't open. I landed up having to turn the safe upside down and shake it about a lot until the locking rod arm disengaged and dropped out of its hole. Once opened and after taking the panel off behind the door it turned out that one of the nuts on the rod that operates the locking rod had come off and disconnected the rod arm. So I replaced with nylon lock nuts before I installed.

And since then I have been a happy customer

That suggests very poor build quality,inspection and inferior parts.

Reading the above would have made my mind up to buy from a different company.