I am not turning into evo...

chrisjpainter

welcome to the DAYSYATE OWNERS CLUB :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

don't tell fenboy chris, but you will be very pleased,

I,m just gutted I didn,t hear about it first cos I,d of owned it, certainly looks superb mate only one thing I would change would be I,d put a x50 Ev on top but thats just me being a fussy sod

nice one chris, did the tool arrive today as I sent it first class recorded

cheers Evo :good:

Edited by evo

I,m just gutted I didn,t hear about it first cos I,d of owned it, certainly looks superb mate only one thing I would change would be I,d put a x50 Ev on top but thats just me being a fussy sod

I put a x50 on mine, which is why the x40 was up for sale and Chris had it. TBH, the rifle handles better with the x40 as it becomes a little top heavy with the 50 as I discovered having bought one!!!

Edited by turbo33

No, it hasn't actually! Probably tomorrow; the post isn't always the most reliable of things up here!

No, it hasn't actually! Probably tomorrow; the post isn't always the most reliable of things up here!

crickey your post must be like the buses up our way, slower than a stagecoach,

I posted it first class so you would get it next day, will defo be with ya 2moro mate,

I put a x50 on mine, which is why the x40 was up for sale and Chris had it. TBH, the rifle handles better with the x40 as it becomes a little top heavy with the 50 as I discovered having bought one!!!

they do go abit top heavy mate, but I use mine with the nv kit

Welcome to Daystate ownership :welcomeani:

Nice looking rifle there, mine loved Falcon Accuracy plus when I had my Ranger so may be woth a try along with Bisley Long Range Gold ! :good:

Scope looks nice and I wouldnt worry about the 40 up front, I nearly always shoot on 10x mag though although had a brief stint using 8x mag.

ATB

Matt

Nice looking rifle there, mine loved Falcon Accuracy plus when I had my Ranger so may be woth a try along with Bisley Long Range Gold ! :good:

Scope looks nice and I wouldnt worry about the 40 up front, I nearly always shoot on 10x mag though although had a brief stint using 8x mag.

ATB

Matt

Yeah, that's been my problem with the ev range in the past. I shoot at 10x, but use 3x mag for a lot of rat shooting, but there's no option of a 3-12 in the ev range. It's either 4-12 or 3-9. hmmmm

ATB

Matt

tell ya what Matt,,i have NOT found a single rifle that the Bisley Long \Range Gold,s don't perform in,,they are an excellent pellet