PW Charity Shoot NvS 2015 discussion thread

shoot and be safe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame the beer (and vodka, jaygerbomb and cider )for my shooting this year.....

That's as good an excuse as any.. :whistling:

Why don't we always make the shoot the second or third Saturday in May this would give every one plenty of notice

Deershooter

Good idea!

We have to let the chosen ground fit it in, we also have to avoid selection shoots/championships,

Quite a bit behind the scenes goes into it, we don't just pluck a date out of the air :)

We will try and sort a date a bit earlier next year

:shaun:

Nobody should apologies or be berated for how they shot at Orston,

It was a fun day and EVERYONE that took part should be congratulated for an amazing day and the amount raised for charity.

People keep saying how the forum isn't what it used to be or how it's going downhill.

Anyone that attended the charity shoot could see just how good the forum is when we all pull together.

Maybe the ne'er sayers should attend for a change instead of sitting on keyboard knocking it.

See you all next year :good:

:shaun:

Well said sir.

I reckon doesn't matter how far you book plan in advance you wouldn't get a great deal more people tbh if you want to come and can you will.

I appreciate what some of you are saying about getting your dates booked in and i wish half the people of here that are active with a keyboard would get active on the fundraising too.

Looking forward to nexts years event already.