New Permission Thanks to Pigeon Watch and it's great Members

lloydi73

I was lucky enough to get talking with people on one of the threads in the forum here, and can you believe from the friendly interaction I ended up securing an amasing permission from it.

So with license, insurance and excitement in hand, off I jolly well trotted to meet the farmer I had been put in touch with, and review with him the maps of the land. I could barely contain my excitement to see such a large permission. After talking through everything and making sure I knew exactly what he wanted and didn't want shooting, I went to review the land for myself, OMG...3000 acres of sprawling Cotswold countryside, just perfect for Bunny bashing. That was Saturday, Sunday morning first light, I was out and having the time of my life!!

A massively massive thank you to J Dog, who put me in contact. Just goes to show on tis site, with a bit of courtesy and polite conversation, what can be achieved!!

Just goes to show what a great site Pigeon Watch is, and the calibre and friendliness of people willing to help others on here is amasing.

ATB

Lloydi

I was lucky enough to get talking with people on one of the threads in the forum here, and can you believe from the friendly interaction I ended up securing an amasing permission from it.

So with license, insurance and excitement in hand, off I jolly well trotted to meet the farmer I had been put in touch with, and review with him the maps of the land. I could barely contain my excitement to see such a large permission. After talking through everything and making sure I knew exactly what he wanted and didn't want shooting, I went to review the land for myself, OMG...3000 acres of sprawling Cotswold countryside, just perfect for Bunny bashing. That was Saturday, Sunday morning first light, I was out and having the time of my life!!

A massively massive thank you to J Dog, who put me in contact. Just goes to show on tis site, with a bit of courtesy and polite conversation, what can be achieved!!

Just goes to show what a great site Pigeon Watch is, and the calibre and friendliness of people willing to help others on here is amasing.

ATB

Lloydi

That's the way to do it! :good:

Well done Jdog, good to see you passing on some of your permissions! :yes:

Well done to you both...

Sounds fantastic opportunity, was flying over that way the other day and looked down thinking there was some beautiful rolling hills and woodland ideal for 'our' lovely persuit.

Thats the problem of my vocation- every day flying over some great countryside but no chance of ever shooting over any of it.

All the best fellas

Jay

I'm trying to think where you took that pic from, I think it's off the hill off the left hand side of the drive as you drive in?!? There's a mud track going up the hill and through a gate?!!? I'll have the maps tomorrow so I can pick your brains where you think the best place is.. Farmer already marked where he thinks, but another pair of eyes aint a bad thing.....