wolverineandairwolf002_zps27a35ee8.jpg

004_zps1fc9ac67.jpg

001_zps45ede664.jpg

002_zps1cb0c32a.jpg

huntsmanandwolverine313_zpsb7b1a82b.jpg

006_zpsjpdokzzq.jpg

oh and my little hard working fella who cleans up after me

016_zpseh7drlk3.jpg

just waiting until the wolverine E comes out and my collection will be full then,,but might get a mk4is aswell,,,,NO pulsar for me tho or hw100 :lol::lol: :lol:

Come on then what's your favourite?

Good few quids worth there. Do you possess a powder burner?

sentimental value I would say the huntsman classic has a special place as it was my first daystate, for accuracy it would be the wolverine b , it truelly is unreal and at 50yrds will shoot 1/2 inch groups all day, for a pleasure to shoot then the Airwolf is second to none, effortless to cock, super quiet, very very accurate even though I,m still playing with different pellets to find the perfect one but the feel of the tactical stock is just superb and the gun is the best balanced of the lot,

which one would I keep if I had to get shut of the rest then I would flick a coin between the Airwolf and the wolverine b, they are both stunning rifles and I,ll take one of them and a tin of pellets to the grave with me,

my latest edition to my collection is the Air ranger .177 , so far this rifle is performing better than my expectations, I now know why they are highly regarded in the air rifle world, accurate and very nice to shoulder, will it be as accurate as the wolv b and wolf ? well time will tell but so far with what pellets I have tried it seems accurate enough and has taken rabbits with clean head shots to 50yrds, heres a pic of the new addition the Air ranger .177

021_zpskfs9jxbh.jpg

with regards my springer "ARCHIE" I would not swap him for a lottery win,,i have spent the last 16 months training him 6 days a week and he is now a fantastic dog in the hide,out rough shooting and even out picking the rabbits up for me,he really is the best companion I,ve ever had and he is like my bloody shadow,he wont let me go anywhere without him lol

he is back working now after having his operation (castrated) so he,s had 3 weeks holidays and now hes back working,

ARCHIE,,,,,never for sale, it would be like loseing my left arm :lol::lol::good:

regards a powder burner,,,,no don't have one even though I do go out with one of the lads with his cz452 American, nice rifle but I do prefer Air unless I,m out on the crows with the shotgun

atb Evo

For me the Huntsman is the best looker of the lot. I hope you can keep adding to your collection.

they certainly are a stunning rifle, and sinfully accurate, the one I,ve got has been faultless in nearly 3 years,

I think one more will do but who knows, I,m waiting for the wolverine E to come out ,that will top the lot , just hope its not got the plastic front of the c and is more like the wolverine b but with the electronics,

atb Evo