Best PCP for £300

NorfolkAYA

Bsa super 10 will come up,at that price every now and then. Good guns pretty solid and plenty of shots out of the buddy bottles.

Though you are best off looking for bargains at the start of winter when the summer shooters give up for 6 months and need some Xmas cash I find. Prices will start going up second hand now I would have thought

Does £300 include the rifle, the scope, silencer and charging bottle?? Or is that just the rifle?

A S/H S400 or S200 would be my choice. The S200 can be converted to multi shot, and I think the S400 too, but manually indexed.

Should get 40 consistent shots from either rifle before the ME starts to drop.

The Ultra is good, but low shot count per fill, especially in .177. I had an mmc .22 Tench regulated and got 50 regulated shots . Don't know why the hell I sold it.

The S200 ,is a fabulous gun , and much underrated as a 'budget starter gun'. Its not, it is as accurate as any £1000 gun , in the right hands.

I have one,(regulated), it is worth every penny. :good: I paid for it.

"it is as accurate as any £1000 gun , in the right hands. "

are they ???

I wonder why they cost so little ???

personally they are a cracking rifle, would I pick it up to go hunting with before my airwolf or any other daystate ? ,,,, no I wouldn't,,,

wonder why that is because its just as accurate,,,,,,,,,

think I,ll sell my daystate collection and get one

NOT !!!!!!

to the op,,AAs200 would be my pick, for your price or as said the Hatsan at44, both are excellent entry pcp,s and have won lots of HFT Titles all over the world,, they are that brilliant its the reason other rifle companies went bust,

on a serious note an AAs200 will do the job