There's a car in there somewhere

Davyo

Decided to make a luxury hide today as it threatened to rain,very fortunate that i can get the car most places.It nice to able to just sit in the back,take the stove and get some stir fry wood pigeon & noodles on. Had to make do with cold beans as i forgot the gas.lol

post-30855-0-72134100-1427297863_thumb.jpg

post-30855-0-33778000-1427297881_thumb.jpg

post-30855-0-08641400-1427297897_thumb.jpg

post-30855-0-22635300-1427297911_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davyo

• 2 weeks later...

What? No sliced lemon or ice bucket for the G&T's or the barrel tap? Very mediocre. Where is the foot rest and the recliner. One has to get comfy don't you know.

Does the dog get similar luxury or do you get your man to go and pick up the shot pigeons? I assume that as you close the back door it all folds up neatly and stows itself in a roof box.

is that a pajero?

Grand vitara 1.6 I've had it 3 yrs and it's never let me down & goes anywhere I point it. Wanting a bigger Grand Vitara but diesel so going next week looking for one.Will miss the Green Gilbert as its served me well and will serve who ever buys it well for a few year more.

Edited by Davyo

When its inclement or very cold I do something similer . I park the truck close into the hedgerow and place nets over the truck and shoot out of the passenger side front window . Yes it does cut down your shooting arc but not by very much . If the set up is correct you will have full field of fire over your decoys .

Harnser