Simple Pellet carriers

greenhout

I posted this on the WOC a while ago. I have had a lot of help from this forum so thought it might be of interest here.

I have an HW100 in 0.22, which comes with two 14 pellet magazines. Normally that is plenty for a night out, pretty much one shot one kill, but I am always worried I might need more pellets. I know, wishful thinking (or bad shooting!). So I was trying to find some sort of pellet carrier that does not rattle or damage the pellet skirts. I found some like that little round leather one, but expensive and little else available. So this is what I came up with a couple of bic 'velocity' biros. Unscrewed the top, removed the ink and nib thing. I can slide 14 pellets into each (Crosman premier ultra magnums). The red are normal round end and the blue hollow tipped. The pens slide beautifully into the pen pockets of my camo jacket and the cap keeps them in place and upright. No damage , no counting, no rattling, no tarnishing and no fluff. There has got to be pens for all pellets somewhere!I am having trouble uploading a photo, says file size is too big, but it's not so here's a link.

Photo here

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/spiloides01/Mobile%20Uploads/20150329_151209-1.jpg