Just for Pigeon Controller

bunny_blaster

So the last few times I've visited PC's house to collect some cartridges I've been told i need to post my results on here more often. Saturday morning I headed out to some bean drillings that the birds had been building up on. I arrived at the fields for 8.00 but after watching for half an hour it would appear the birds had disappeared. I left to carry on looking and found birds on both rape and drillings but nothing worth getting excited about. I returned to the original bean fields at 11.30 to find pigeons all over the place. The problem was the birds were spread across 4 fields of drilling and a field of clover, which is when I gave PC a ring to see if he wanted to join me to try keep the birds moving. The plan worked and the birds were kept on the move throughout the day. After an hour of shooting it was obvious the birds wanted to be on the next field over to me but I couldn't be bothered to move if I'm honest. I managed to pull enough birds off the main flight line to keep me busy and finished the day with 109 picked. I remembered to sort the birds out for the picture before they got bagged up so hopefully this will keep PC happy ;)

Cheers

Ben

photo-9.jpg