New Truck - Happy Boy

bakerboy

Tidy truck there Bakerboy, you must have done some good tricks with doughnuts to get that......

Is it new?

How much did the BASC discount reduce it by?

Hi Malcolm

Yes Brand new.

The BASC discount plus a little negotiation reduced the price by a tidy sum, it made the decision to buy a no brainer.

Edited by bakerboy

Congrats on the new truck Terry, looks like a very nice bit of kit.

Love the storage draws. I remember all your trucks that I've seen where you like everything to be tidy, those drawers make it perfect for you.

Enjoy!!

Go on then what percentage was the discount? I've just bought a new shogun and didn't know there was anything with the basc, I got a deal I was happy with though. (Well until I saw this thread!)

BASC have arranged deals with a number of manufacturers, I am sorry you did not know. I take you are a member of BASC.

If you speak with BASC they will inform you of the discounts that are in place, or contact your local dealer.

Congrats on the new truck Terry, looks like a very nice bit of kit.

Love the storage draws. I remember all your trucks that I've seen where you like everything to be tidy, those drawers make it perfect for you.

Enjoy!!

Also comes with the optional extra's of a pair of tartan slippers with a bobble on the toe's, dressing gown, newspaper and pipe :lol:

Nice truck baker boy, was the steed not much kop ?

I like the storage draws, I must find time to make some for my truck, I've got the same tyres as you on my truck, had em on 4 years they are pricey but they are good

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Hi Flynny

The Steed was/is a great truck, it was 3 years old, 38,000 on the clock and the ashtray was full of sweet wrappers so time for a change. I was about to order the new model when my wife spotted this one at the shooting show.

Using the BASC discount scheme and a bit of negotiation it was a no brainer when it came to buying this truck.

I would certainly recommend a Great Wall Steed, it never let me down and certainly rescued others in "better Trucks", it is the Hatsan of Trucks.

The draws which are home Office approved, tyres, tow bar etc. were all part of the deal.

I am like the dog with 2 wotsits