BSA R10VC Super Carbine .22

swampyis1968

hi has anyone got a bsa r10 vc super carbine .22 and what are your views on it as im being drawn to buying one and would like any pros and cons on it please cheers

been giving a thought and looking at the reviews on bsa r10 and they don't seem to have a good rep so now looking a Daystate Air Ranger Tactical .22 Standard Barrel and thoughts on this rifle also thinking of having a carbine barrel as well . is it worth it or best to leave it as it is and just fit a mk5 airstream silencer im wanting to swap from .22 springer to a pcp any help appreciated

Hey mate, I've had a BSA R10 mk2 and they can be brilliant - or dreadful. The smart thing to do is to buy a second hand one and then get it tuned. Then you'll have the gun it was always meant to be - had it been built properly the first time round! here's a more complete review i've done of it...

http://www.airriflereviews.co.uk/airgun-reviews/bsa-r10-mk-ll

yep cant wait gonna pick it up tomorrow afternoon weather I get time to sight it in and have a play as missus has got me jobs to do all wk end plus sort a friends taps out and dogs of to the vets so I could be a happy man by sunday tea time or itchy feet by Monday lol ps she don't know ive been and brought a new gun lol