raw feeding dogs

Hi guys, not sure where I should be posting this so im putting it here... I raw feed my large cross breed dog, and was wondering if there was anyone in the Hucknall/Nottingham area who would be able to supply me with game (herbivores only) for either free or cheap. Ideally looking for things such as rabbits, pigeons, pheasants, deer ect

Or would anyone know where I could source such items, local butchers are wanting £5 per unskinned rabbit which is too pricey for me as one rabbit is a days meal for my dog.

I do buy packs of minced raw meat from a pet shop in sutton, but whole prey items help to keep the teeth and gums in good condition. Or do you mean buy dry dog food? If so I raw feed as my girl was starved as a pup and was struggling to gain weight on commercial dog food, after speaking with a dog nutritionist I decided to try raw feeding she has since gained 6kg and her overall condition is a lot better her teeth are white with no gunk on them, her coat is softer and her poos are smaller and no longer sloppy and smelly.. I would never put her back on dry food