Deer calibre assistance

spready

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling out the op on this one. WHATS THE POINT of this thread without naming. In my opinion the op is just as bad as the poacher because he's leaving this lowlife to carry on doing THE VERY THING he's complained about to other people.

If he takes someone else's permission and you had the chance to warn people about him then that's a really ****ty thing to do on your part. I'm not after everyone bashing the poacher to death. Just name him so the people LIKE ME who have taken members out on my own permission can be aware of him.

WITHOUT A NAME THIS THREAD SHOULD NEVER OF BEEN STARTED.

Just my opinion. 425

Sorry but that's just plain wrong to accuse the OP of this. He's done nothing wrong and is quite right not to name anyone in public. He is, quite rightly, letting off steam to the rest of us WHO SHOULD ALL SYMPATHISE!

Ok. The next person who has their permission snaked off them by this anonymous person , I'd like you to tell them that's it's ok and even though it was easily preventable you also think these 'wrong'uns' should be aloud to go round in secret trying to poach people's permission. They should be outed for the benefit of the majority of decent shooters on here like me who offer shooting to complete strangers all because I want to contribute to the PW 'family'

That's how you build a better and stronger community on here. Praise the good ones and shun the bad eggs. Maybe it's just me and my morals but I really can't see ONE single good reason for not outing him. Once again just MY opinion.

The rest is not of his making- I completely agree, but HE CAN prevent this from happening to somebody else. That's my whole point. Where does his loyalty lie, with decent members of a shooting forum who try to help each other out or a low life. The way I've been brought up its the most simple decision in the world to make. I really don't understand why he would COVER for this person.

Actually he can not prevent it from happening again if you think about it!.

Yeah, I completely agree, telling people the name of someone off here who takes up a very kind offer of shooting but then tries to steal the land won't stop it happening again. Oh no, hang on a minute, YES IT WILL. It 100% WILL. It seems others on here are happy for snakes to be allowed to carry on and do what they want so I'll leave it at that. I thought provoking the op might get a response, not particularly fair on him but I can't get my head round people wanting this snake to be allowed free rain. **** the decent members. Let's protect the knobs. I just genuinely hope he doesn't do this to someone else because if I was in the op's position I'd feel pretty guilty knowing I could of stopped it.

Once again just my opinion

Yeah, I completely agree, telling people the name of someone off here who takes up a very kind offer of shooting but then tries to steal the land won't stop it happening again. Oh no, hang on a minute, YES IT WILL. It 100% WILL. It seems others on here are happy for snakes to be allowed to carry on and do what they want so I'll leave it at that. I thought provoking the op might get a response, not particularly fair on him but I can't get my head round people wanting this snake to be allowed free rain. **** the decent members. Let's protect the knobs. I just genuinely hope he doesn't do this to someone else because if I was in the op's position I'd feel pretty guilty knowing I could of stopped it.

Once again just my opinion

At the end of the day, some people aren't as 'in your face' as others.... some people (especially the type who like to look after their tickets) will likely be the sort to try to avoid trouble by their nature.

The OP would know that the offender would have seen this thread, and it is a good deterrent from doing it again and as such I would hasten to add that the Mod's on here don't appear to be very supportive of naming and shaming.

The OP would be better off PM'ing people he knows in the area about the person privately rather than to go putting it in the public domain - this is how I would handle it. I know of a few members in my local vicinity, and I would just tell them to be careful via private message.

As was once quoted, "It's better to keep your enemies inside the tent P******** out, than outside P******** in".

As was once quoted, "It's better to keep your enemies inside the tent P******** out, than outside P******** in

Classic :lol: . cant say I've ever heard that one. I've led a sheltered life. :)

Not as sheltered as me, could I have a few more clues please :hmm:

As was once quoted, "It's better to keep your enemies inside the tent P***??*** out, than outside P***??*** in

Classic :lol: . cant say I've ever heard that one. I've led a sheltered life. :)

Haha it's a belter that, and quite worth noting in a lot of circumstances.

As was once quoted, "It's better to keep your enemies inside the tent P******** out, than outside P******** in

Not as sheltered as me, could I have a few more clues please :hmm:

As was once quoted, "It's better to keep your enemies inside the tent P***??*** out, than outside P***??*** in

I believe it originally came from Lyndon Johnson (US President after Kennedy was assassinated).

It sort of goes along the lines of "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"