Advice needed in Hertfordshire

JamesMoody3

Hi all

Relativley new to pigeon shooting and these forums, I was wondering if any members on here would be kind enough to offer advice and guidance, or offer to extend me an invitation to join them on a days decoying or roosting.

I am not fussed at all about actually shooting, I would be there to learn as much as I possibly could for the day, or even stand in for the spaniel.

I am very keen and willing to learn. SGC held

Going to look into the BASC intro to pigeon shooting, but any other help or advice would be very much appreciated.

I am in Buntingford, Baldock, Hitchin and Stevenage areas, but anywhere in or around North East Hertfordshire would be fantastic.

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Relativley new to pigeon shooting and these forums, I was wondering if any members on here would be kind enough to offer advice and guidance, or offer to extend me an invitation to join them on a days decoying or roosting.

I am not fussed at all about actually shooting, I would be there to learn as much as I possibly could for the day, or even stand in for the spaniel.

I am very keen and willing to learn. SGC held

Going to look into the BASC intro to pigeon shooting, but any other help or advice would be very much appreciated.

I am in Buntingford, Baldock, Hitchin and Stevenage areas, but anywhere in or around North East Hertfordshire would be fantastic.

Regards

James

The next BASC Intro to Pigeon Shooting Course in this area will be held on September 5th At Chippenham, in the middle of the Soham-Newmarket-Mildenhall triangle.

The cost I believe will be £45.00 for BASC Members and £65.00 for non members.

There is another thread started by myself and flycoy to try and identify others areas where a BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting Course may be wanted, it includes a pol, where you can request/suggest an area.

Terry