New midlands member

tatergun

Hi all, Chris here for the south staffs/west mids/Shropshire border area.

Not been shooting all that long, maybe a couple of years, mainly clays.

Looking forward to picking your brains and picking up some info from more experienced members (ooer mrs) :)

Will be having a look about the place and generally making a nuisance of myself.

Thanks fella's :good:

Many fellow midlanders on here?

I mainly shoot clays at millride (5 mins from home) and occasionally garlands too.

Always on the look out for rough shooting opportunities and maybe looking for a syndicate for the coming season.

I have a 2yr old gsp, my first gundog and going ok, his natural ability and willingness to work amazes me!!!

I would also like to add, I am hoping to gain more shooting experience,. it can be very hard when you don't know anyone else who shoots and land/permissions seem like

a bit of a closed shop at times. if anyone feels they could help it would be much appreciated. even if you just need someone to help out on a shoot or beating.

I want to learn, but I am finding it hard to get a foot in the door so to speak. the little experience I do have is from clays and a little rough shooting on a family friends farm which is too far away at 160 miles from home.

I'm a sensible, friendly guy who is very enthusiastic.

again, thanks for the great welcome all good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif