Bacs gamekeepers fair

SPARKIE

100 bird comp and 4x 25 bird compacts I beleive.... One of the stands is a pigeon hide shot sat down with bird coming to land in crop... If I'm right the clays on that will be launched from one of the round lodge sporting simulated lorrys were building.

Edited by SPARKIE

ok gents will be over early tommoro with fruitloop to help rig the flushing lorries we just built......the clay shoot looks very good and the clays from the lorries are flying.

im going to say if anyone wants to meet me n rob were going to shoot the clays at 12 will meet at the basc stand before so if anyone fancy's shooting it with us let me know...

100 bird sporting comp is £40 there are also 50 bird sporting and flush's blah blah blah.

ok gents will be over early tommoro with fruitloop to help rig the flushing lorries we just built......the clay shoot looks very good and the clays from the lorries are flying.

im going to say if anyone wants to meet me n rob were going to shoot the clays at 12 will meet at the basc stand before so if anyone fancy's shooting it with us let me know...

100 bird sporting comp is £40 there are also 50 bird sporting and flush's blah blah blah.

Will miss it this weekend, also you need the practise before we meet next at catton weekend

nice to see ya again nath and wabbitbosher and tikkat3 and dougy n fruitloop n stumfelter lol.....place seems to be bigger than last time. the clay shoot had some challenging targets great fun tho....ill be there again tommoro for round 2