foodie quiz night

colin lad

So you think you know your food,

We are holding a foodie quiz night at our farm shop on Saturday 25th arrive at 7 for 7.30 start,

Cost is £10 per person which includes a sausage supper,

There will be a bar with local ales

Teams of up to 8 people,

Our farm shop is at

Browns of stagsden,

Bedford

Please let me know if you are interested

Thanks Colin

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say Colin, many thanks from me & the missus for yet another cracker of an evening!

Good food , good ale, good people & good fun.

Stonkin' sausages as usual and as for the Handlebars Piccalilli, what a fantastic accompliment to a great meaty banger, awesome! (Please pass on our compliments Terry)

Met loads of new faces, made some new friends and caught up with folk I'd not seen since the last do at Browns.

As for the quiz, what a corker, with some devilish questions no doubt designed to catch out even the most ardent foodie.

It was a delight to achieve second place as team Milton Box-lot, in the face of steep competition.

Looking forward to the next event as I've enjoyed every one that I've been to so far and the missus is now a firm fan too!

Cheers,

Lee & Annie

Edited by Killshott

Thanks Lee

I will let Steven "handlebar" know what you have said.

You can see the full range of "handlebar"s products at Leighton Buzzard farmers Market

Bakerboy,I met your son at a market in MK shopping centre and got some seriously kickin pickled shallots ! He was minding the stall next to his at the time that did some lovely sauces aswell

Hi Terry it was a great night we had 7 teams with 40 people in all yeah was good to meat up again Lee and wife and Neil and wife too,

your team done well mate 2nd place, mate had it not been for the team of 8 who had 2 very knowledgeable foodies on their team you would of been victorious

just got to put our heads together to think what we could do next maybe a game evening prepare and cook game could do it come november time

colin