Course venue  

28 members have voted

1. 1. click your preferred choice of area

• North
    • North West
    • North East
    • Other, please advise by PM

Only two more bounces after this one.

Thanks for the interest especially those in the North West (12).

I will be asking next week for your Post Codes to enable me to find a venue central to everyone.

It would be good if we could hold the course at BASC H.O. at Wrexham we could really look after you there and make it something special.

A big Thank you to all those that took part in the poll for a PW/ BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting Course.

The next step for Flycoy and me is to take this to BASC and set something up, incidentally BASC are very keen to work with Pigeon Watch on this course.

The North West came out tops with 12 votes so this is a goer, but I also believe that the North East with 4 votes is also well worth another look.

So what is next?

If all of you from the North West that voted would be so kind as to PM me their Post Codes I will try and identify a venue that is convenient for everyone, but it would be good to use BASC Head Office as we can then make this course something special for you, the BASC Head Office is at Rossett near to Wrexham. (LL12).

If those that voted for the North East and Other would also be so kind to do the same I believe I can be persuasive enough to organise a course in "your" area.

If I could have this information as soon as possible it would be a great help.

Many thanks bakerboy "Terry" and Flycoy "Russ"

Ps it is not too late to vote for the area of your choice.

Cheers for doing this terry, I'm hu17. I voted other but I'm thinking I should have voted nth East.

Cheers

Phil

Cheers for doing this terry, I'm hu17. I voted other but I'm thinking I should have voted nth East.

Cheers

Phil

thank you

Hi All

Terry has put all the hard work into this, I have just kept looking in to see the numbers. will be there with him on the day so really looking forward to meeting some of you.

Thanks for the efforts Terry will be a good day to be involved in!!

Flycoy

Terry, can you see (or the admins let you have) the names of those who voted for particular areas, so that you can message them ?

I only ask because it was by pure chance that I looked at the thread again, only to see you asking for Northwest postcodes. Else I'd have not known you wanted us to get in touch