great mornings

pork chop

went for my first outing this morning after muntjac with another member and what a morning.was up at 2 am to meet up at 5 am and was in a high seat before first light ,wasn't fully light when a young buck stepped out but i couldn't see my cross hair too take a shot and he stepped back into cover .after 5 mins he was back out this time i turned on the illuminater and got a shot off ,he ran about 50 y and dropped, too say i was pleased is an understatement. after taking him back too the yard my host for the morning took me into a wood to stalk along the rides we couldn't have gone more than 500/600 y when another one was spotted and he was dropped on the spot ,couldn't believe how well the morning was going.back too the yard too sort the second buck then out again .saw another muntjac this time a doe but missed this one,so that was my morning only the second stalk I've been on and got my first deer over the moon and cant wait to get out again.a big thanks to larry for a fantastic morning

html]20150418_064832.jpg[/url]

Edited by pork chop