AT LAST

yickdaz

well after months of scratching around for any kind of bag it all came good today on a farm not 2 miles from home there had been one field drilled last week but didn,t get much attention until midweek, the old fella had a go on it for 23, then another 2 fields were drilled day after so we planned a look today, I was there for 10.30am watched for an hour then the old fella joined me we made the plan to split up me on one field him on another, I set up at 12pm on a flightline I had been watching he set up behind me on the other field he had seen birds on the day before, it worked very well to start I was pulling birds off the line with the rotary but he was getting more attention than I was I managed 30 in under 3 hrs old fella was banging away then he rang to tell me to come over here, so I left hide and decoys were they was and just took gun and carts to the car and drove round to his position and shared the hide and shooting for the last 3 hrs it was hectic shooting from 3pm till 6pm when they finally dried up on us, we shot over 160 after the pick up the count was 151

I tried a pc pose but haven't quite pulled it off just not the same without a big bushy moustache

post-21887-0-33879100-1429381518_thumb.jpg

Edited by yickdaz