NEW MEMBER ON PIGEON WATCH

hello, just joined the forum and reside in south oxon, getting back with a shotty after a 15 year break and them woodies on my friends farm, now 65 i started shooting at 12 with a D/B hammer 410, 12 bore at 15, now undecided on a semi auto or O/U but my last one was a Lanber sporter, i then had all the gear and use to cycle to the farm, oh and my book, pigeon shooting by archie coats, all different now with modern fudds/ plastic camo nets, i made my hide stakes when i was an apprentice in the local engineering company. look forward converse with members on modern pigeon shooting stuff, my first thought is lofting poles, found a company in UK selling ally tubing so working out cost, my friend bought a job lot of deeks/nets etc including a wooden deek. thanks to scott (MAD1) for his kind help, i also do vermin shooting with a .22 and .177 PCPs and a passion for trout fly fishing, cheers for looking.

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

hello, just joined the forum and reside in south oxon, getting back with a shotty after a 15 year break and them woodies on my friends farm, now 65 i started shooting at 12 with a D/B hammer 410, 12 bore at 15, now undecided on a semi auto or O/U but my last one was a Lanber sporter, i then had all the gear and use to cycle to the farm, oh and my book, pigeon shooting by archie coats, all different now with modern fudds/ plastic camo nets, i made my hide stakes when i was an apprentice in the local engineering company. look forward converse with members on modern pigeon shooting stuff, my first thought is lofting poles, found a company in UK selling ally tubing so working out cost, my friend bought a job lot of deeks/nets etc including a wooden deek. thanks to scott (MAD1) for his kind help, i also do vermin shooting with a .22 and .177 PCPs and a passion for trout fly fishing, cheers for looking.

hello, just joined the forum and reside in south oxon, getting back with a shotty after a 15 year break and them woodies on my friends farm, now 65 i started shooting at 12 with a D/B hammer 410, 12 bore at 15, now undecided on a semi auto or O/U but my last one was a Lanber sporter, i then had all the gear and use to cycle to the farm, oh and my book, pigeon shooting by archie coats, all different now with modern fudds/ plastic camo nets, i made my hide stakes when i was an apprentice in the local engineering company. look forward converse with members on modern pigeon shooting stuff, my first thought is lofting poles, found a company in UK selling ally tubing so working out cost, my friend bought a job lot of deeks/nets etc including a wooden deek. thanks to scott (MAD1) for his kind help, i also do vermin shooting with a .22 and .177 PCPs and a passion for trout fly fishing, cheers for looking.Thankyou and only to pleased to help others on here