hw100t fsb

sarol

It does not really need a mod but I put the weihrauch one on the fsb I had to make it very, very quiet there are a really good as they are unless you feel you need one .. I got a mod because I shoot at night and felt it just make it even quieter which it did.

All I could hear was the ping from inside the rifle and nothing else hope this helps.

Hi sarol, owned one for the last 3 years, as above put the mod on it as i also shoot mainly evening / night time.Mines 177 flavour and can honestly say it,s been absolutley faultless and rediculously accurate, i know a few have had problems, but what gun does,nt. I can assure you it has accounted for many many rabbit,s ,squirrels, pigeon, and rat,s.Put a half decent scope on it mate and you wont be disapointed mate, a.t.b andy

going to see if the 2 local shop can get one, but they don't open till tuesday. i want it in .22 and i will try to full exchange a browning maxus buckblind, a falcon cm and a bsa supersport. looking to put a Yukon Photon XT on it for night use.

Thanks

Edited by sarol