commercial ride on mowers

ditchman

By the look of it ditchman, sort the engine, the rest is just a power wash and you are in the money :good:

you are right......the paintwork underneath the muck is mint...........the exhaust was bent and broke ...so i wire brushed it welded it straightened it and sprayed it black with high temp Plasi-coat......which is good for 300 deg..........looks like new now...........4 of the jokey wheels were seized so drilled them out and replaced with stainless steel set screws........just waiting for the pistons and gaskets now......

i hate working on a dirty machine...had enuff of doing that in the "bush".....my mate needed the wash ramp so i was forced to park up in the muck...i needed to wash it but couldnt as the fuel tank needed to come off first....and you cant move it when the engine is not running as it is hydrostatic drive.......mind you it is going to get the clean of a lifetime and polish up soon.....might have to leave it for a couple of days tho....as i have an offer of free wood.....

my posts are a poor substitute for those...great posts where some bloke is making a stock for and old gun....,if i made a post like that it would be pics of me welding a bit of re-bar onto the gun and bending it with some oxy-acty...and bolting a bit of pine to one end !!!!

those posts are really something ...what skill...i am in awe