Gunmark Kestrel 20 gauge

Gunmark Kestrel

£125

20 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Average Condition Mold, Flintshire
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 3/4 Choke, 27" barrels
P1020460 P1020462 P1020463

Description

Bought this for my partner to try shooting,turns out she doesn't like bangs so its up for sale. Since getting it i have had the stock shortened to 13 3/4" ( including extension previously fitted), had the stock hand oiled, checkering recut/pointed and action cleaned out. The gun has been balanced on the hinge pin with some lead in the stock so it is not barrel heavy like most short stock guns. Now the gun is cheap for a few reasons, there is possibly a fine hairline crack to the stock, at the top tang. This does not open of flexing the stock but I have injected glue into it anyway. There is some pitting/ stubborn build up in the right barrel, I only noticed this after cleaning and polishing the barrel. I have put a few 32g cartridges through it fine, and 21g have very little recoil. Chokes are **** and ** 1/4 and 3/4 i believe.

With the addition of a 3/4 or 1 inch recoil pad this would make a nice full size gun, or as it is a good gun for someone of smaller. With the gun I will include a 20b paynes bronze brush and 100 cartridges and a 20b leather belt. Everything you need to get some one started.

As the gun is not in mint/ very good condition I would prefer people to see it before I sell so needs to be collected from North Wales ( Mold area). Contact me through a message I will do my best to answer any questions

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member rwade545. Message them here