Rimfire Magic / SYSS

Mossyoak77

Hello All :good:

Know this has probably been covered but I would like to know if anyone has dealings with Rimfire Magic

Looking to change my bolt .22 over to one of their custom 10-22's as I already have a bolt .17 hmr rimmy,

Just wanting to know about the company and what they are like, along with your experiences of using a 10-22 std/custom for lamping

as got some land where its one after another rabbits teeming with em, its sub 65yds shooting I use mine for at present

Any advice appreciated thanks :yes:

Edited by Mossyoak77

I've used a stock one at a club before was fun to shoot for plinking/target use

I'm looking to get one with either the green mountain heavy barrel or volquartsen carbon fibre on a hogue stock

How are they for taking apart and cleaning, whats peoples cleaning regime with the 10/22?,

I currently just run a bore snake through my CZ when accuracy goes off and clean the thread after every use with the mod & keep it oiled

Believe Roger's having an op at the moment he emailed me couple weeks ago, didnt know they were only open 3 days a week ?

• 1 month later...

Popped in to see Roger and Sheila today, bit of a trip as it's an hour and a half away but they had a stock that Kennym wanted to check out so we jumped in a car and headed down there. Have to say that they are both really nice people and it was one of the few times I've visited a dealer and not felt like I was unwanted. Blimey, they even offered us a cuppa while we stood and chatted. Roger knows his onions and seems pretty passionate about the gunsmith side of things. Clearly a knowledgeable bloke, no hard sell, no ********* just helpful insight. There's a lot of nice stuff in stock and prices are more than reasonable. Have to say that I'd have no hesitation in recommending them. Yeah, the three days a week is a PITA, but it's better than not having them do any days! :D

Rogers a smashing bloke & Sheila has a sexy phone voice (she probably just put that on for me) as Mike has already said we popped in.... I say popped but it was a 180 mile round trip the husband & wife tag team were very friendly and spent a lot of time chatting & showing us all manner of guns I bought a few bits but it's the type of company you actually want to spend money with... And I came away knowing more than I did when I arrived, I appreciate fister's (another nice bloke) comments but with Rogers medical issues who can blame him for doing three days a week (I suspect he's in the workshop much more than that) all in all a true British cottage industry punching above its weightwe should all support such places,...as Arnold schwarzenegger once said "I be..........