Kinver tomorrow?

Hi all,

Wife is away for the weekend on a hen do so I thought I might get up early tomorrow and have a look at Kinver clay ground. Apparently they do a novice session for £15 which having never shot anything more taxing than a stationary paper target with a shotgun is probably for me!

Any Kinver regulars on here?

Hi mate,

I used to have a S/G cert about 20 years agoso the mother in law got me a couple of these have a go sessions for Christmas, so me and a friend used them and loved it, so we both decided to apply for our sg/ certs, 4 months and 4 shotguns later im adicted, go fo it you wont regret mate! we are at kinver pretty regular, clays and air guns

Edited by fastfred69

Didn't go in the end as it was ******* down, but I'm in the process of booking a lesson with Welshwarrior off here over at Garlands.

Daf will keep you right, he will put you at your ease straight away, a very friendly and helpfull guy. Oh and the clayground is lovely

Hi all,

Wife is away for the weekend on a hen do so I thought I might get up early tomorrow and have a look at Kinver clay ground. Apparently they do a novice session for £15 which having never shot anything more taxing than a stationary paper target with a shotgun is probably for me!

Any Kinver regulars on here?

Been a few times with my son, although I didn't shoot. Good place to be honest, very friendly. They put someone with you the first time at least, just to make sure you're not going to blow anyone away.

I think it's more than £15 though, about £25 with cartridges if I remember correctly.

Nice little air rifle shoot over the road as well, very pleasant.

They have a novice stand (2 traps) run by a chap with a lab at the peg they normally want him to certify you as safe before lettign you out on the course25 shots with him is £15 i think inc carts the sporting shoot is more £18 ish for 60? plus carts, good value.