Hard to see Crosshairs?????

Marksman1997

pecial note,,,, Underdog , I thought you would of understood what I was saying of all people, but I must of been wrong and I certainly hope this CROW **** was not aimed at me , get a grip mate and read my post again and I,ll say it again,,,,, " I still find is suprising how someone can be granted a FAC certificate and they don't know how to set a scope up properly " so whats wrong in me having that opinion ,,

moron

A crow which pretends to be nice as it pecks! An over confidence. The worst kind.,

marksman,, this is clearly my last comment on the subject,, you stated " hard to see crosshairs " ???

i will leave it there but please don't backtrack, it is plain for all to see you havn,t got a clue,,

enjoy your shooting,,,, if you can see what your shooting at, but most importantly , be safe ,,,,, don't say i didn,t tell you

pecial note,,,, Underdog , I thought you would of understood what I was saying of all people, but I must of been wrong and I certainly hope this CROW **** was not aimed at me , get a grip mate and read my post again and I,ll say it again,,,,, " I still find is suprising how someone can be granted a FAC certificate and they don't know how to set a scope up properly " so whats wrong in me having that opinion ,,

moron

A crow which pretends to be nice as it pecks! An over confidence. The worst kind.,

another idiot who talks to plants i presume , tut tut

marksman,, this is clearly my last comment on the subject,, you stated " hard to see crosshairs " ???

i will leave it there but please don't backtrack, it is plain for all to see you havn,t got a clue,,

enjoy your shooting,,,, if you can see what your shooting at, but most importantly , be safe ,,,,, don't say i didn,t tell you

Whether everyone else thinks i am stupid and don't have a clue or not at least they have a bit of decency to keep their insulting thoughts to theirselves.

I can understand where your coming from, BUT surely being an FAC holder you would normally expect the FAC holder to be able to adjust a scope correctly ??? I might be wrong but just my opinion,, if I,m honest I,m quite shocked he doesn,t know

What has being a FAC holder got anything to do with whether he knows how to sort out his scope. The OP asked for advice because he doesn't have an understanding of a problem. This is no different to thinking the shooter must know how to operate a lathe to make a gun barrel to be a FAC holder. The criteria for having an FAC ticket are, safety of use and safety of the public. Security of the weapon. A reason to possess the weapon and where you are going to use it and suitability for the purpose. Things such as will you oil the gun with the right oil or do you know how to adjust parallax aren’t part of the criteria. It would have been more constructive to advise the OP how to set up their scope to get the correct sight picture than to abuse him for his lack ok technical knowledge.

Edited by fortune

Guys, stop it. I'm sure the OP didn't mean for this thread to turn into something spiteful.

Evo & Underdog, you made me laugh so hard during the post on the Gat air rifle so can we return to the pleasant posting as before.....? (Fortune, I don't believe I've had the pleasure) I've raised eyebrows at various questions on this forum, but often we don't know the member's background. Also it is sometimes hard to interpret the meaning behind written text, how many variations can we think of behind a simple "How are you?"

atb,

H

Edited by hyflier

Guys, stop it. I'm sure the OP didn't mean for this thread to turn into something spiteful.

Evo & Underdog, you made me laugh so hard during the post on the Gat air rifle so can we return to the pleasant posting as before.....? (Fortune, I don't believe I've had the pleasure) I've raised eyebrows at various questions on this forum, but often we don't know the member's background. Also it is sometimes hard to interpret the meaning behind written text, how many variations can we think of behind a simple "How are you?"

atb,

H

No i did not mean to start anything at all. Merely looking a answer to something that was puzzling me.

Got a brilliant detailed answer from Fortune by PM!

And thank-you to everyone else for help aswell!

Got my answer so lets leave it all there!

No hard feelings! :good::lol::good: