nice afternoon away from it all..

steveyg

Had a text in the week from a farmer who said he had lots of pigeons on his peas....happy days,arranged to be there late morning today to have a go at them. On arrival ,there were plenty about however they were stock doves.. :oops::oops::oops:

Sat in truck and waited for an hour but no sign of any pigeons or decent flightlines,its a 50 minute drive so thought I would give it a go. Finished with 2 pigeons and 6 crows,farmer was well happy.

nice afternoon away from it all..just opened my first can...not a bad life is it.. :good::good:

Had a text in the week from a farmer who said he had lots of pigeons on his peas....happy days,arranged to be there late morning today to have a go at them. On arrival ,there were plenty about however they were stock doves.. :oops::oops::oops:

Sat in truck and waited for an hour but no sign of any pigeons or decent flightlines,its a 50 minute drive so thought I would give it a go. Finished with 2 pigeons and 6 crows,farmer was well happy.

nice afternoon away from it all..just opened my first can...not a bad life is it..

!!!!!

Edited by neil w

Guest Wilksy

nice afternoon away from it all..just opened my first can...not a bad life is it.. :good::good:

[/quote

It's great just to be out, was it blowing a strong northwesterly with you? I managed 7 and 2 rooks today but it was windy! Only saw 16 all afternoon!

• 3 weeks later...