Anybody in Lincolnshire waiting on a FAC/SGC grant?

Just interested if anybody else in Lincolnshire has just received a FAC/SGC grant and how long it took or are still waiting?

I submitted mine around 14 weeks ago at beginning of feb, had FEO visit after 11 weeks but nothing since.

Steve

Guest stevo

Just phone them and ask. They will be fine and they will tell you exactly where they are with your grant. One thing I will tell you is. Grants are at the bottom of the workload pile everything else to do with current SGC/FAC holders takes priority. But like I said just give them a bell.

My issue cheque cashed quickly certificate was late technically I was without cert for nearly a week after expiry if it had been my fault someone would have been chasing me

Also from Jan 2. to renewa 12 weeks technically can not go buy cartridges.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys update and good news. Spoke to Firearms department today and they confirmed I have been granted a coterminous FAC and SGC and should be on the door mat by the end of the week. 17 weeks from application being receieved to today. Not the longest but also not the best. Just looking forward to getting my first rifle and shooting more regular.