PW Charity Shoot Schedule - 16th May

Teal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your correct score has now been applied and Orston will be carrying out a full enquiry into how this happened. When the miscreant is identified they will be made to spend a weekend operating fullchoke's 'new' trap for him by way of atonement.

Was it not our very own colour blind raffle ticket caller that tallied up the scores?

Many thanks for the generous raffle gifts and rsi injuries sustained from folding tickets, plus the faultless number picking, sorry to let you down on the colour identification! ;)

If I never fold another raffle ticket again it will be too soon.

Was it not our very own colour blind raffle ticket caller that tallied up the scores?

Some of them were wrong on the actual cards SS, mine was out by 20, there have been a couple of others that have now been rectified.

Trouble is everyone wants a result ASAP so the pressure is on, maybe next time we have a few volunteers to quickly double check everything before it is announced?

we wrote our squad's scores down ourselves Stealthy and no it wasn't!

i was just given a spreadsheet with the final scores so never got to see the other squads actual cards unfortunately, there were a couple of discrepancies but looks like it's all sorted now, and none of it affected the top 10 scores thankfully.

and it was ONE raffle ticket colour i got wrong, but immediately correctedhunter.gif.pagespeed.ce.GRvNRKGFmJ.gif

Many thanks for the generous raffle gifts and rsi injuries sustained from folding tickets, plus the faultless number picking, sorry to let you down on the colour identification! ;)

It was the poor folks that thought they'd won, but hadn't that you need to worry about... it all added to the entertainment for me! :D

PS - Where is the North / South divide cut-off point out of interest? If I shoot next year, hopefully Leicestershire will count as North since it looks like that'd put me on the winning side ;) ..Let me just throw that grenade in there... excuse me whilst I make a sharp exit! :)

PS - Where is the North / South divide cut-off point out of interest? If I shoot next year, hopefully Leicestershire will count as North since it looks like that'd put me on the winning side ;) ..Let me just throw that grenade in there... excuse me whilst I make a sharp exit! :)

There is an official line somewhere but generally Londoners think anything North of Watford is the frozen North,

When you live up here in Northumberland we are classed as the people beyond the wall, (Game of Thrones reference) lol

:shaun:

If you're any good at shooting, it's in the South...

Go north then you glory hunter haha 😄

Look forward to another competitor weather its north or south it matters not 😋

It's the day and the fundraising that counts

All the best

Of

Yeah I am sure I did not miss any it's a fix , we have been shafted by those dodgy northerners :lol::lol:

I reckon one of those shells that were bouncing around inside the cage everytime you fired must have given you a bit of a knock on the head Fenboy. Obviously caused selective amnesia :D

Maybe you should have shot a few stands with my gun.

Sounds like a good day,might dust off the old s/s and pop along next year and try and smoke a few :good: BB

You should , its a great day , having never shot a "proper" ground before I was very impressed with Orston.