2 dog pet insurance

gunners

Just about to get a second dog so need to look at which is the best insurance to go with as our preeent one is not bothered about a discount so time to review who we use. We want cover for life policy.

Your suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks for that, we have now moved across to them as the previous were not interested. The premium difference from is £32 for one dog to £42 for two.

We were allowed to choose what we wanted etc so the premium is not quite like for like as we had the choice to insure for foriegn travel or not with Agita. Pet Plan would not let you pick and choose. However we have the same amount of Vet cover. They threw in 5% for two dogs and two months 1/2 price. No brainer really

Thanks for that, we have now moved across to them as the previous were not interested. The premium difference from is £32 for one dog to £42 for two.

We were allowed to choose what we wanted etc so the premium is not quite like for like as we had the choice to insure for foriegn travel or not with Agita. Pet Plan would not let you pick and choose. However we have the same amount of Vet cover. They threw in 5% for two dogs and two months 1/2 price. No brainer really

That's a good price for the two!!! Did you manage to get cover for life for both in that price? I'm in the same boat as you, another dog on the way so will be looking to insure both.

ATB

Rhodri

Thats identical to pet plan within a few pounds for the same cover of medical care and insured for life. We dropped various bits like the foriegn travell insurance which is standard with pet plan so we can add that on if we take the dogs abroad. It is bits and pieces like that. We would not have done it if the medical cover was not there. Pet plan said it is in there and you only have three levels of cover.

E have picked and mixed what we wanted and also not bothered by them as working dogs. Worth getting a quote

Pet Plan: Pet Plan:::

My Dog Was Supposed to be covered, took her to the Vets asked if we had insurance I said yes, Carry on:

The BILL Was about £90:00. We Got Back £16:00.

Told them to shove it where the sun doesn`t shine, put it in a Tin till something happens..

Sick of keeping people in Offices while I pay for it..

We have à building society account that I pay in by standing order. It covers annual vaccinations dentals etc that are not covered by insurance and anything else that crops up. If it goes over that there's always MasterCard. Only used MasterCard once in 15 years and that was pyometria with an emergency spay that cost £200 more than was in the account. Typical as she was due to be spayed after that season.

Started this after Pet plan doubled the excess on my old GSD after she developed a long term skin problem so was paying out £130 A time for treatment and getting £40 back as they bumped her excess from £45 to £90 in one year.

Pet Plan: Pet Plan:::

My Dog Was Supposed to be covered, took her to the Vets asked if we had insurance I said yes, Carry on:

The BILL Was about £90:00. We Got Back £16:00.

Told them to shove it where the sun doesn`t shine, put it in a Tin till something happens..

Sick of keeping people in Offices while I pay for it..

That's because there is an excess, had it been a 1000 bill you'd have got a lot more back....