Grateful thanks to Mr.Potter

Salopian

On behalf of Oakedge Shooting Ground I would like to personally thank Mr. Potter aka Andrew Jones of Warrington for taking the time out from his very busy schedule of professional clayshooting to load test Oakedge's Platform stand today.

It is this unselfish attitude by many of clayshooting's top shots that makes our sport so great.

People may not realise that Andy will always go the extra mile for his fellow shooters and he often says he wishes I did go the extra mile .

On behalf of Oakedge Shooting Ground I would like to personally thank Mr. Potter aka Andrew Jones of Warrington for taking the time out from his very busy schedule of professional clayshooting to load test Oakedge's Platform stand today.

It is this unselfish attitude by many of clayshooting's top shots that makes our sport so great.

People may not realise that Andy will always go the extra mile for his fellow shooters and he often says he wishes I did go the extra mile .

Thats My Dad.... My Hero

Lynn,

Can't find a picture on their website but Salopian is referring to a relatively new raised platform at Oakedge (Shugborough) and that my ample frame may have been used to load test it to ensure it was safe for the general public!

What he failed to mention was that he wasn't allowed to go up it as he failed to meet the minimum height requirement. He'll probably wear his thicker soled boots next time and a taller cap....

Mr. Potter,

Thank you for taking this thread in the way it was meant.

Light hearted banter amongst good friends . What a pleasant change to have a laugh whilst meeting like minded people enjoying a wonderful sport.

Richard , enjoy your Hero worship you will soon be his carer .

But he will have no money left to put him in a home so you can forget that.