Charity Clay for Melanoma Focus at Kibworth 11th June 2015

flycoy

Hi All

A Couple of years ago I lost a close friend and avid pigeon shooter to Melanoma Cancer, we have arranged a charity clay shoot at Kibworth SG Market Harborough, Leicester on the 11th June at 10 am, for around 50 people.

I have 7 BASC coaches, including Bakerboy, giving their time and travel costs for free to help the shooters out as it is aimed at novices and occasional clay shooters, not trophy or prize hunting top clay shots.

although we have had a lot of promises for people coming we have not sold the tickets locally that we thought we would.

So, if any of you or your partners would like to come and have a go at the clays with some tuition from professional coaches, and get a gun fit check and eye dom etc off the guys while they are there.

The tickets are £50 per person including 40 clays, cartridges and buffet lunch, should be a good day and raise some money. the SG are helping too with reduced rates and we will be having a raffle for some good prizes at the end of the day £5 a ticket.

thanks for the space on here and hopefully I will get chance to put some faces to names.

ATB

Flycoy

Edited by flycoy