Alarms

Hi mate I installed a Yale wireless one from screw-fix it cost £159 . It comes with 2 pir motion detectors 2 door contacts a siren and dummy box and of course a keypad panel. I watched the DVD supplied and followed the instructions . All in all it took approx 3 hrs and that was including fitting the outside siren . I'm a sparky and wouldn't hesitate to fit one for anyone else as these systems are built to very good standards and quality.

I have two alarm systems both wireless systems and I have to say both absolutely reliable.between them they have resulted in four arrests on different occasions.be mind full that most insurance companies insist on a proffesional fitted and maintained system with proof of service.

Hi mate I install security systems and can say wireless alarms have come on loads in the last few years. If you house is finished they are the best option. A few faults with the Yale alarms are that people know that they are not linked to the police and are a diy job

, no decent alarm company will fit them. All the manuals for programming the alarm are available online.

With a alarm you are protecting your house, goods and family. It's worth spending a little extra.