Pheasants and partridges in the same pen

Probably not the best idea or recommended, (but possibly possible) Think ur main problem will be the different ages and requirements of the 2, ie partridges often let out quite quickly, as well as the differing ages and potential for cross contamination with diseases that 1 is more immune to

Like everything u may be fine for a year or 2 then be hit by a disease

I'm sure some other will be along with more info/exp

Trying to think but i'm sure i've seen pheasant and partridge pens right next door to each other somewhere on a shoot i've been on.

We usually have a covey of grey partridge that always seem to move from there pen and live in the pheasant pen 50m away, but by that time pheasants are up and about and ppen has loads of cover and a fair bit of space for the birds we put in.

There must not be that great a diseae risk when older as plenty of big estates have large number of part and pheasants in drives, just split the pen into 2 to keep partridges safe

We have a Pheasant pen where we release 1000 poults. in the middle of the pen we have a 20x10 partridge release pen (netted top) Works fine for us, trickles the Partridge out over a period, they stay in the pheasant pen for a while, then fly out. They also fly back in if they want to. Keeps the Partridge secure from predators better than having their pen in a cover crop, saves an electric fence unit and the Pheasants don't bother the Partridge which are released about 14 weeks old.

The first rule of releasing birds is that there are no hard and fast rules. What suits/works for one may not work for the neighbours. Costs little to try small experiments, and if they work......great.