should I, shouldn't I?

Folks, since toting the wmr I don't use the lr!

The CZ Brno just sits in the cupboard. The wmr does it all for me.

Should I sell it?

I don't harvest rabbit anymore so one for the pot and friends is enough. Easily covered by airgun or wmr.

The smoke poles get used more than the 22lr too, bringing home plenty meals.

Should I sell it?

U.

I must be out of synch:tried .17 HMR& .22WMR but found,that for my needs(mostly rabbit & fox),22lr + .222 do the business without issues.As an aside,I enjoy reloading for the .222 which makes it reasonably "affordable".I am lucky in that the areas I shoot are not(with the use of experience/common sense) unduly prone to producing richochet with .22lr but recognize that others will have different scenarios and limitations.

Hmmm. Only you can decide that one UD. Every ones circumstances are different but i would say this and that is IMO the humble 22lr is the best alround tool in any shooters gun cabinet.

if you think about it for years it was all anyone used until the arrival of the HMR. Now many people are realising that its not all its made out to be and has its own issues. Now many are going back to 22lr.!!! :yes:

The WMR is a fine round though but i feel you may regret getting rid of the 22lr. That said if you find you need one again they are certainly cheap enough to replace :good:

ATB,

Pat