shooting & bottle refills in Machynlleth

g1nga

can you not get it filled before you go as your sig says Birmingham

I'm hoping to leave a 3 ltr bottle there rather than dragging one backwards and forwards, I didn't even think of the scuba club, I'm down that way in the morning I'll give them a go thanks.

No shooting ranges in Machynlleth bud, take my bottles to Aberystwyth fishing tackle shop, they pick up there and get them back following week.

Call by with me i'm in Penegoes and have all the shooting in Mach areas. :) atb Terry

I'm nipping into Aber tomorrow, I'll have a word while I'm there, I'm only up the road at the moment, just the other side of Cemmaes.

Do you know what, I forgot all about it. I walked straight past the door too. Is that your pest control van I see driving round?

No Bud think the pest control van is Colin from cemmaes , iv'e got a black susuki with crow shooter on back of it :) Have you got FAC or just airrifles i'm out foxing tonight plenty of rabbits if you fancy a night out. atb Terry

Just an air rifle, unfortunately I'm heading back to Birmingham tonight thanks for the offer though, very good of you, when my knee has healed up I may take you up on it. I'll keep my eyes open for you. If you see a madman flashing his lights & waving from a black Mazda it'll be me :).

Edited by g1nga

Just an air rifle, unfortunately I'm heading back to Birmingham tonight thanks for the offer though, very good of you, when my knee has healed up I may take you up on it.

:good: ok bud no prob, call by with me in most days,shooting nights at the minute plenty of foxes about.

:good: ok bud no prob, call by with me in most days,shooting nights at the minute plenty of foxes about.

R U on FB i'm on under Terry Eccles Lewis :)

Nice to see you posting again Terry :good:

Hi Bud hope you ok. Only posted as it was someone that comes local sometimes + might want a bit of shooting. I'm still blasting my mates the crows well over a 1000 and not been out much.

Plenty on bunnies and foxes about atvb Terry

Ps don't forget if you ever down my way your always welcome to come shooting mate. :yes:

Edited by eccles

Hi Terry

Long time no speak mate Tim(Coyotehunter) sends his regards I went over to the US in February did a bit of coyote hunting in the snow

Geordie

Hi Geordieh

Hope your keeping well bud. Bet you had some fun with Tim did you get any coyote's . Was down Bryn Cryg a few weeks ago on crows picked up 112 with a lot behind with cattle and calves but i did not fancy getting in with them to pick dead up :lol: call by for a cuppa when you up here. :good: atvb Terry