New l200 warrior pick up

Harnser

just done the first 1000 miles in my new truck . I am quite impressed at the way the truck drives,lots of power from the engine and bags of bottom end torque . The 4x4 system is very good with the super select gearbox and diff locks . Also has traction control .

The farm is very dry at the moment ,so to try her out (while a tractor was available ) I drove the truck through a wet bottom marsh to see how she would perform . The new girl did very well and I ploughed through about 400 hundred yards of very wet marsh ,low range diff lock and she sailed straight through . I even turned her on full lock to turn round her round and ploughed my way back to the hard stuff .i was very impressed with the way the truck handled the wet stuff . She did need a good wash down afterwards.

Not very impressed with the interior plastics as they look and feel a bit on the cheap side . Not as well screwed together as my last truck a navara tekna . The radio cd is a bit of basic set up and the sound quality is a bit on the low side . The three rear rear head rests are a bit of a joke as they completely block out the rear window .I have had to remove the centre head rest to be able to see out behind .

My first impressions are that it is a decent strong truck that should survive the course . No doubt Time will tell .

Harnser

Harnser