Only 97 more days !!!!

fenboy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid December is the latest I have seen mallard ducklings on a local village pond. I used to do a lot of duck ringing and in mild winters had to stop frequently at the end of January after finding fresh duck eggs in the trap.

Edited by anser2

• 3 weeks later...

im ready, got plenty of carts my gear apart from waders are all ready and ill be sorting them this month. knackered back has finally started to mend so fingers crossed i'll be ok, will have my infltable rubber ring in my bag to sit on just incase its not :oops:

its soon going to be hear cant wait

only one thing i want to do this season is to get a shot an kill a pink :yes:

If you go enough you should succeed on your first wish ( get a shot ) , that's the easy bit :lol: , now the hard bit is to kill a pink , the only advice I can give is try and put yourself in the right place at the right time then the rest is up to you . :good:

35th season for me although my last 2 have been poor due to my health (back problems) and had to cut them short in back end of October on both occasion's..... So hope to be up around the 5/9/15 and blow the cobwebs away,be nice to see the place again and here the wigeon and pinks....fingers crossed Mr.t.Lennox eh :-)

If you go enough you should succeed on your first wish ( get a shot ) , that's the easy bit :lol: , now the hard bit is to kill a pink , the only advice I can give is try and put yourself in the right place at the right time then the rest is up to you . :good:

:lol::good: thanks for the advice i will keep you posted but fingers crossed i will nail one this season lol

:lol::good: thanks for the advice i will keep you posted but fingers crossed i will nail one this season lol

Seriously I will keep my fingers and anything else that will cross that your dreams and wishes come true this coming season .

Let us all know if and when it happens and we can all celebrate together :good: Good luck pestcontrol , we will be waiting for the good news.

• 2 weeks later...