.308 Moderator

keg

Give "onelesscharlie" a view on their website, google the name. I have three calibers (.204 .223 .243) moderated by their stainless range and can't fault them, quieter than anything else I seen and low maintenance. .223 getting on for 4000 rounds now with no issues. I think they do custom builds to suit your needs also.

Give "onelesscharlie" a view on their website, google the name. I have three calibers (.204 .223 .243) moderated by their stainless range and can't fault them, quieter than anything else I seen and low maintenance. .223 getting on for 4000 rounds now with no issues. I think they do custom builds to suit your needs also.

+1 for onelesscharlie. I have one of their .17hmr mods and it's very good and they're a pleasure to deal with as well

Edited by MrDaveO84

I have just been converted from A-TECs' to the new Dpt from New Zealand.

They are not as heavy and half the price of most of the others.

Just had a range day with the muzzle mounted one on my 30-06 and was pleasantly surprised.

I am now going to get a different muzzle/thread section so that I can use the same mod on my .308

Thats the one i have on my 308 they are well worth the money and cheap as chips in comparison with some out there...

and you can add sections if you want to ... :good:

A friend who is in the same shooting club as myself is the sole importer for the UK...