Guy Martin racing in the TT races.....WOW!!!!!

Archie-fox

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you consider what must be done for safety on race tracks and in the various race series/formulas for bike or car it is staggering that the TT continues to run. Long may it continue though.

Amazing video, but would frighten me to death.

I have massive respect and admiration for anyone that races bikes but the guys who race the street circuits are something else. I like Guy Martin, he comes across as a really nice bloke who hasn`t, and won`t let his celebrity status change him. I wish him all the best for this years races and hope he finally gets the win he so deserves.

Here's a scarier video showing Hutchy passing Mickey Dunlop the other night .

A bit gutted I'm not going over this year , and to rub salt in the wounds I'm just about to take my son and his mates to the airport , so they can go over for a few days :unhappy:

The amazing thing for me is that they have memorised every section of a 37.7 mile course. Then he's lapping at 127mph (4th in practice this year)/

I agree. Not only do they have to remember every part of the track they have to compute what it looks like at very great speeds.

Edited by JDog

I don't think that will happen now MD is riding the BMW?

225Hp eeek!!

Think you might be right .

it was a brave call from MD to walk away from the Milwaukee team , but that new R1 seems to have a serious problem with both the Milwaukee and Martrain bikes filling the airboxes with oil , there's no way I would want to race round the island on a bike that could be on the verge of imploding