Meet the gun that costs less than...

secretagentmole

The depreciation you will suffer walking out of the showroom with an HW77 or 97, maybe even a 95!

DSCN0248_zps6vmmguds.jpg

OK So what is it?

It is a Hatsan Breaker 900X.

What has it got? Open Truglo sights (the same ones that are on HW rifles now), walnut stock, 17 inch carbine barrel, built on cocking aid and silencer (yes it really is a silencer), single stage trigger which is similar to the one on the Striker.

So here is the kicker the price. I have found these being sold at £69, yes that's right.

No joke. This is below SMK B2 Custom price.

It is a full power rifle too, not 6 ft lb. German barrel blank, groups well. If you want a gun for treating badly, well you can lose more money on a night out with the lads than the cost of this!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the price what do you expect!

From what i can see it is a amazing price! (A third of the price of a airsoft gun i bought a month ago!)

Wouldn't win any competitions with it but for someone on a very low budget this gun is Amazing!

I agree - A great Starter gun or great for rough use gun!!

My mate was looking a really cheap air rifle under £200 that shoots decent for garden targets.

I think i found one!! :):):good:

Thanks for the Post!! :good:

OK you lose more money then. But for someone trying the sport out, first rifle purchase this ticks the boxes and when they have finished with it a mate will buy it for £40, no sweat. So loss of £29, don't think you will get that small a loss with an HW.

I will never lose a penny on my HW it will be going with me to the grave :yes: